The Craftsbury General Store, with it’s classic Vermont appeal, strives to accommodate the needs of the greater Craftsbury community and all of its seasonal visitors.
As a community general store, we are honored to perpetuate and evolve the legacy of this classic Vermont institution – something truly unique to the culture of small-town New England life. We hope to create an environment that enhances everyday life for our customers, and to serve as a force for positive growth in our community and local economy.
We are proud to support an ever-growing number of local artisans, farmers, and producers, incorporating local ingredients and products onto our shelves and into our deli and catering offerings whenever possible.
We are always open to feedback and suggestions!!!
- Our deli cranks out fresh food every day, filling our deli case with ready-to-go meal options, and fulfilling orders from our menu. With some advanced notice we can also accommodate needs for larger pick-up orders to feed bigger groups, and we even provide on-site catering services for special occasions.
- If you are feeling adventurous, join us for our Wednesday night Globe-Trotting Dinner, where we offer a different international meal each week.
- We offer a wide selection of wines from around the globe and one the largest craft beer selections in the area. We also have locally brewed kombucha on tap!
- We have a bulk goods section to supply some of your pantry essentials.
- We source meats and produce from neighboring farms.
- We have a beautiful array of gifts made by local artisans, from pottery, candles, wooden bowls, yarn, paintings, and photographs, to jewelry, gift cards, and self-care/beauty products.
- We carry an endless supply of Vermont’s golden elixir, maple syrup.